How to Care for Canadel Furniture
A few basic steps are all it takes to protect your furniture and keep your new investment looking as beautiful as it did the day you bought it.
- For your comfort and for the protection of your furniture, keep your home relative humidity between 30% and 40%.
- Avoid placing furniture directly in front of radiators, heating vents or wood burning stoves.
- Immediately wipe away any liquid that spills on the table top with a clean cloth in the same direction of the grain.
- Avoid using window cleaners or any product containning ammonia which attacks the furniture’s lacquer finish.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct sunlight on a daily basis.
- For everyday use , we recommend placemats, trivets, and table cloth to protect against scratches, dings or dents.
- Avoid direct contact with excessive heat, never place directly on the surface anything that is too hot to hold in your hands.
- To avoid excessive scratching, lift object instead of dragging them on any surfaces.
- Avoid using chair stretchers or table pedestals as footrest.
- We do not recommend the use of any waxes or polishes as they may leave a residue. Nothing silicon based.