Experienced Web Developer (back-end)
There's a career for you at Canadel
We are looking for someone who will work with the existing ERP system’s (source) integration into the Canadel environment.
We would like this individual to have already worked with an SaaS product on the Web. In addition, they must already have experience with modelling, database architecture, security- and performance-optimization. Experience with SOA concepts and microservices is an asset. The ability to quickly synthesize business problematics and processes.
Must be confident in all spheres of management systems: accounting, production launch, RFID.
- You know how to build functionalities independently, while consistently providing business value. Your participation in design events will enable you to contribute your two cents, with regard to ideas.
- Deliver quality code and actively participate in defining the team's programming standards.
- Monitor development practices in order to constantly innovate.
- The code you produce is secure and scalable. Your code reviews are specific, concise and useful. You take the initiative with respect to the stability of the production environment to ensure our users have a positive experience.
- Participate in the quality assurance process and in the ongoing improvement of everything the team does. You are aware of and communicate obstacles that you encounter. You get involved in discussions with your team to find solutions that will lead to greater efficiency in your work.
- Degree in computer science
- 5 to 7 years of related experience
- Strong ability for team work
- Be results-focussed and detail-oriented
- Be curious about new technologies, and proactive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (French and English)
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Good grasp of .Net (framework and core)
- Good grasp of Web Services (REST, JSON, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect)
- Good grasp of relational databases such as MS SQL
- Working understanding of modern UI frameworks (e.g. Angular, Vue)
- Agile methodology
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Git, as well as SVN
- Microsoft certifications are indispensable. Here is the favored certification: MCSA: Web applications. Note that an exam is to be expected.
- Exam 70-486/Course 20486 - Developing ASP.NET MVC web applications
- Employee benefits, in-house social club.
- Doctor available on-site (1 day/week)
- Salary offered: to be discussed
- Number of hours per week: 40.00
- Job status: permanent, full-time, day
Your message has been successfully sent and we will respond shortly.