There's a career for you at Canadel
We are looking for a CNC operator. The position consists of - reading and interpreting technical drawings of furniture to determine the optimal sequence of machining operations to carry out - setting, operating the machinery - checking the machined components and noting errors where necessary - training new employees as machinists, and in programming. Our machinery consists of one CMS Ares 2018 (5 axis), one Rover A 2019, one Rover C 2019 (5 axis), one Rover 336 and one Rover 346. Opportunity to train for promotion to a CNC programming position.
- Independence and resourcefulness
- Knowledge of programming
- Posséder un esprit critique mais être diplomate dans ses propos
- Knowledge of wood, of Fanuc and Biesse controllers
- Knowledge of Mastercam
Requirements and working conditions
- Educational level: High school, DVS [Diploma of Vocational Studies] in machining techniques, AVS [Attestation of Vocational Studies] in numerical control [machine tool operation] or DCS [Diploma of College Studies] in mechanical engineering (Completed)
- Years of experience related to the job offer: An asset
- Languages asked for :
- Various terms: Working hours: 7:30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Thursday, and from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm on Friday. Employee benefits, in-house social club, group RRSP and TFSA, doctor available on-site (2 days/week)
- Salary offered: to be discussed
- Number of hours per week: 40.00
- Job status: permanent, full-time, day
Your message has been successfully sent and we will respond shortly.