Customer Service Agent
There's a career for you at Canadel
Under the supervision of the Department Manager, the Customer Service Agent's mandate will be to receive, evaluate, and deal with requests from clients. In accordance with information received, and in line with the company's procedures, suggest options/solutions, negotiate agreements, be autonomous in making decisions about the retailers’ requests. Stimulating environment that allows you to touch multiple areas of the business to effectively meet retailer demands.
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Good analytical skills, good judgment
- Think critically, but be tactful when speaking
- Good organizational skills
- Able to keep several projects on-schedule simultaneously
- Can easily make information understandable
- Can work in a computer-based environment.
Requirements and working conditions
- Educational level: CEGEP level, in communication, administrative office technology or other other related discipline, completed
- Years of experience related to the job offer: an asset
Languages asked for :
- Spoken: French
- Written: French
- Other languages or details: Perfectly bilingual, when speaking and writing (anglophone clientele).
- Various terms: working hours: from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. Employee benefits, in-house social club, group RRSP and TFSA. Doctor available on-site (2 days/week), 11 paid statutory holidays per year.
- Salary offered: to be discussed
- Number of hours per week: 37.50
- Job status: permanent, full-time, day
Your message has been successfully sent and we will respond shortly.