There's a career for you at Canadel
The furniture assembler assembles the various types of furniture sold by the company, using components and hardware applicable to the furniture type produced. In addition, the assembler must also be able to adjust the different parts of the assembled furniture.
- Able to read measurements on a measuring tape and read blueprints
- Know how to use the Imperial measurement system
- Enjoy teamwork
- Enjoy a challenge
- Good physical strength
Requirements and working conditions
- Educational level: High school (completed or not completed)
- Years of experience related to the job offer: an asset
Languages asked for:
- Spoken: French
- Written: French
- Various terms: Working hours: 7:30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Thursday, and from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm on Friday. Employee benefits, in-house social club. Doctor available on-site (1 day/week).
- Salary offered: to be discussed
- Number of hours per week: 40.00
- Job status: permanent, full-time, day
Your message has been successfully sent and we will respond shortly.