Property and Building Maintenance Manager
There's a career for you at Canadel
The Property and Building Maintenance Manager position consists of ensuring the maintenance and care of the company's property and buildings (e.g.: mow the grass, sweep the entrances and parking lots, do painting work, empty garbage bins, clear the entrances and parking lots of snow, etc.).
- have manual dexterity
- be resourceful
- have good physical stamina
- know how to use a lawn tractor and trimmer
- mechanical knowledge an asset
Requirements and working conditions
- Educational level: Secondary, not completed
- Years of experience related to the job offer: an asset
Languages asked for:
- Spoken: French
- Written: French
- Various terms: Daytime working hours, may be variable, but always 40 hrs. a week, Monday to Friday. The candidate must have a driver's license. Applicant must not have a criminal record in relation to the job.
- Salary offered: to be discussed
- Number of hours per week: 40.00
- Job status: permanent, full-time, day
Your message has been successfully sent and we will respond shortly.