Quality Analyst For Applications
There's a career for you at Canadel
With a view to providing a client purchasing experience suited to the product, Canadel has developed its own configuration software based on leading edge digital technologies, which allows prospective clients to choose their furniture in an online environment from among nearly endless possibilities.
Canadel is looking for an individual capable of doing quality assurance for applications developed by a technology solutions development team to meet its manufacturing operations and web technology needs. The Quality Analyst will need to conduct functionality and non-regression tests for the digital technologies used at Canadel and ensure that the functionalities developed meet the specifications required by the client.
- As part of various projects, carry out testing scenarios as well as different quality assurance tests and ensure that sites meet required needs while respecting established timelines
- Identify situations that may affect the quality of deliverables, provide feedback to professionals in the unit and ensure that appropriate corrective measures are implemented
- Collaborate on technical documentation
- Identify opportunities for improvement to optimize the digital tools being used
REQUIREMENTS AND BENEFITS
- Degree in computer code quality analysis
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Good grasp of oral and written French
- This is a permanent, 40 hr./week position
- Option to telework with a high degree of latitude in the execution of the work
- Group insurance
- On-site doctor two days a week for you and your family
- Social club
- Group RRSP and TFSA
- 11 paid statutory holidays per year
Your message has been successfully sent and we will respond shortly.