There's a career for you at Canadel
The Seating Inspector-Installer (chairs, benches, stools) position consists of: - quickly finding possible defects, and making the necessary decisions - properly installing the selected seating on the item and properly securing the backrest, as required -remove the manufacturing glides, make the legs level, as needed, and install new, customer-ready glides.
- Be observant
- have manual dexterity
- be comfortable with needed tools (pneumatic screwdriver, hammer, pliers)
- be in good physical shape
Requirements and working conditions
- Educational level: Secondary, not completed
- Years of experience related to the job offer: an asset
Languages asked for:
- Spoken: French
- Written: French
- Various terms: working hours: 7:30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Thursday, and from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm on Friday. Employee benefits, in-house social club, group RRSP and TFSA. Doctor available on-site (1 day/week).
- Salary offered: to be discussed
- Number of hours per week: 40.00
- Job status: permanent, full-time, day
Your message has been successfully sent and we will respond shortly.