There's a career for you at Canadel
The job of Upholstery Assembler is to upholster backs or frame components, for insertion into frames following pre-established working methods, given that the upholstery must be suited to the type of chair, bench or stool being produced.
- Faculty of imagination and 3D visualization
- Manual dexterity
- Sens de l'observation
- Able to work quickly
- Has an excellent memory
Requirements and working conditions
- Educational level: High school (completed or not completed)
- Years of experience related to the job offer: 1 to 6 months experience
Languages asked for:
- Spoken: French
- Written: French
- Various terms: Employee benefits, in-house social club. Doctor available on-site (1 day/week).
- Salary offered: to be discussed
- Number of hours per week: 40.00
- Job status: permanent, full-time, day
Your message has been successfully sent and we will respond shortly.